next paper

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 08:51:21 PST

Dear Xmca-ites---- Our initial approach to Erlbaum about making one article
per issue free for discussion has received a tentative positive reply
and the procedures are presumably being worked out.

In the meantime, I have received two papers from Tim Ingold that seem of
relevance to MCA. I will work on getting those posted with an announcement
in the position currently occupied by the Leontiev book.

Thanks very much to Deborah and all those who participated in the Bakhtin
discussion. As always, the discussion ranged way beyond what might have
been anticipated or generated by individual readings of the article alone.
..... without discussion.

mike