Re: Different motives

From: Ricardo Ottoni Vaz Japiassu (rjapias@uol.com.br)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 16:15:26 PST

Since I read your questions I've been looking for answers to them, thinking - when there's time to do it - erraticaly... (I'm not sure if there is such a word in english. If not, please, understand it as a neologism trying to figure out a non-formal or rigorous way of thinking)

I try, below, answer to them - but, please, have in mind I do not have any pretention of being the owner of "the truth"... Just convert in words some embrionical ideas affected by the current discussion you fired in XMCA.