intermediary for Carl

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 16:09:40 PST

bruneresteemed xmca-folk,

I'm forwarding this from Carl Ratner. Apparently he unsubscribed but wanted
to respond to the comments made on his paper. I had forwarded these to him
after asking him if he was going to reply which is when he told me he had
unsubscribed (geez that's tangled). Anyway, I said I would play
intermediary for him as long as there are comments on his article and
comments to it, etc. etc. I will simply be a bi-directional mirror site to
him as it were, no filtering, for the purposes of facilitating that thread.
Paul H. Dillon