Re: Collaborative Learning

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@lesley.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 05:13:00 PST

Andy,

I'll certainly forward the url for your web site to some folks here. I don't have much hope -- we are under such barrage of paper and pencil teacher-testing that, if not linked to our constantly shifting state certification requirements, is at least a constant threat. Massachusetts seems to think that the performance of a teacher that matters is one that can be assessed at a desk-chair.

bb