Reference quest / Archive search

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@lesley.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 08:45:35 PST

Hi Folks,

Three items to post:

1) Vygotsky posited the general law of cultural development for *children*. It is a leap to simply assume that it applies to adults, who may be engaging in different processes of change. Who has done work extending it to adults? (but before you respond please read on)

2) While pursuing the above question, I found a partial answer on the xmca archive. It turns out that you can search the archive using Lycos 'link referral" search found at:
http://lycospro.lycos.com/?tab=mylink&aloc=sb_tab_mylink&lpv=1

and by limiting the search to the site: lchc.ucsd.edu

3) so doing for the terms "genetic law vygotsky adult"

turns up Nates reposting of Mike and Jim's Antimony paper at:
http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Mail/xmcamail.1998_04.dir/0156.html

which provides a partial answer my question number 1. Are there any other authors?

Thanks,
BB