Re(2): MCA Fall 1995

From: Diane Hodges (dhodges@ceo.cudenver.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 05:56:00 PST

Andy asks
>Judy, I counted to ten and no-one spoke so ... I agree with your
>assessment
>of the possible ways forward, with this big qualification:
>
>Is it possible to live in this global world without *sharing an ideal*?

is it possible the the global world is plural, thus comprised of many
ideals that aren't
of equal value but are of relative value to the global diversities who
produce such ideals?
diane

                                        :point where everything listens.
and i slow down, learning how to
enter - implicate and unspoken (still) heart-of-the-world.

(Daphne Marlatt, "Coming to you")

diane celia hodges

 university of british columbia, centre for the study of curriculum and
instruction
 university of colorado, denver, school of education

Diane_Hodges@ceo.cudenver.edu