an inquiry re archives

From: Stetsenko, Anna (AStetsenko@gc.cuny.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 13:32:45 PST

I am just a bit curious as to how the system of xmca archive works... is
there a concrete person doing this or is this done automatically? also, can
anyone answer this: I noticed that my message titled "understanding as
activity" is not in the recent archive in the time frame when I thought it
was supposed to be. Is this because there was not such a message from me and
I just dreamed that I mailed it off or there is some other explanation?
thanks,
anna stetsenko