next levels

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 13 2000 - 05:44:22 PST

Paul's notes, and a few I have received directly from xmca-ites, inquire
into upgrading xmca to allow streaming video and/or participation in
interactive video classes and/or some other arrangement involving course
credit.

I am happy to explore possibilities in this domain and welcome suggestions.

I suppose the first thing to do would be to figure out the April-May period
for an upgraded form of interaction.

If there are people who would be excluded from such a move, they should
make their voices heard.

I have written to Ingold. No response thus far. Perhaps someone who knows
him personally would follow up.
mike