Reading Learning by Expanding

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 09:18:36 PST

I have a proposal that may or may not please people.

Kris Guiterrez at UCLA and I will be teaching a course on
CHAT in education to grad students at UCLA starting in April.

Reading that book in the context of an xmca discussion in which
Yrjo is a part of would be fantatistic for that class (and, I
can imagine, for classes others of you are teaching).

The problem is that the class starts in April, so there is a delay,
There is, however, a giant plus. Yrjo will be here at UCSD in the
spring, and since the class with Kris is done through interactive
video, multiple modes of interaction become possible.

What would be most engaging for you, Yrjo?
mike