Re(2): reading

From: Don Cunningham (cunningh@indiana.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 07:11:30 PST

I would like to support Bill's suggestion. If nothing else,
putting Yrjö's book on the website would be a public service.
Several years ago I tracked down a copy at the University of
Illinois library and requested it on interlibrary loan. It arrived
all right, but I was told I only had a two hour window of opportunity
to look at it. I have easier access to the two Guttenberg bibles
in our local Lilly Library.

djc