Re: Harvard Agree?

From: Helena Worthen (hworthen@igc.org)
Date: Mon Dec 11 2000 - 08:20:50 PST

I was one of those who tried to participate in the Cultural Psychology
discussion. My guess is that the discussion would go better now, after
we've done the shovel work of learning more about the history of some of
these concepts through Leont'ev and Ilyenkov and the discussions invoked by
them - we wouldn't have to try to load up so many historical questions now.

But I would also love to engage in a discussion of Yrjo's book.

Helena Worthen