Re: Ingold?

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Sat Dec 09 2000 - 07:16:34 PST

mike, Rosa,

I was also unaware of Tim Ingold -- I did a couple of searches but could
find nothing on the web per se although I did find a number of his books at
on-line books stores with the tables of contents, etc. His work seems very
interesting and relevant but
my concern is accessibility. It seems that the availability of the work
through electronic medium is vital to the broad participation of the xmca
members. I've noticed that a number of Ingold's works are chapters in
edited books, as Rosa has shown, and that some of them have very timely,
apparently connected themes to what we've been working with in the Ilyenkov
and ANL readings. So the brevity and relevance seem there, but what about
accessibility. Is there any chance we can get permission to put one of his
pieces on the mca web site??

Paul H. Dillon