Re: readings

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Dec 08 2000 - 13:46:01 PST

Rosa,

What do you suggest? Can you give an example of something that has the broad
appeal of the Leont'ev work for the xmca audience? I personally would love
to see something that dealt more directly with the culture concept or a
broader theorization of history since both these terms seem to have a usage
similar to that of "the ether" in pre-Einsteinian physics.

Paul H. Dillon