readings

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 12:10:41 PST

Paul-- I have been asking myself the same question concerning
books of great discussion-generating potential. But there are
other, linked, communication issues on my mind. First, there
are members who would like early critical readings of things
they are thinking about. Second, there are the contents of xmca
which, I once imagined, would provide material for discussion here.
I, for one, would like to hear mutliple points of view on the
inscription double issue.

Nate and I have been batting around some sort of alternating system.
Whatever it is, it has to be accessible
mike