Re: No messages

From: Andy Blunden (ablunden@unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 15:27:17 PST

No Ana, I think it is just the holiday seaon. I got Bruce Jones trying to
sort out a "bug" I was so alarmed about the lack of meetings.

Perhaps if Mike is on line he could elaborate on what it was he related to
in my initial comment on personality. I was feeling a bit as if no-one
related to that comment, so I was pleased to pick up Mike's comment.

Andy

At 05:45 PM 11/30/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I have not received any messages since before the Thanksgiving!!! Is it
>just me?? Or is something wrong with the listserve??
>
>Ana

* Andy Blunden, Teaching Space Support Team Leader
* Email ablunden@unimelb.edu.au or andy@mira.net
* http://home.mira.net/~andy/ - Personal Home Page
* http://www.ists.unimelb.edu.au - Work Home Page
* University of Melbourne 9344 0312 (W) 9380 9435 (H)