Re: CHAT as collaborative enterprise

From: Vera John-Steiner (vygotsky@unm.edu)
Date: Mon Nov 13 2000 - 20:14:11 PST

Anna,
I found your account very exciting. I tried to describe very briefly the
collaborative
nature of Vygotsky's work in my book Creative Collaboration. But I did not
have your detailed knowledge of the correspondence, etc. between these
coworkers. I am leaving for Denver tomorrow, and will not be able to return
to this conversation for a few days. But I want to thank you specifically
for including the women collaborators
in your list. I have always found Levina's article on inner speech, for
instance, very helpful.
Gratefully,
Vera