Re: constrasting approaches

From: Armando Perez (armreyper@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 11:11:53 PDT

Victor, in yopur answer to Mike you put exactly de
main point. Rubinstein principle for guiding research
is unity of conciousness and activity. That`s the
point of departure. Meanwhile, Leontiev establish as
guide the activity itself. But also, Rubinstein is
then inrterested in the process of externalization (I
don`t know if it is correct to say exteriorization for
Rubinstein)) and Leontiev, of course, in
interiorization. I think that you could help me
explaining the absolute negation of Rubinstein for
Moscow Psychologist( in fifthies and sixthies) I know
that the ACT OF A SESSION OF THE ACADEMY OF SCIENCE in
which Leontievīs criterias againts Rubinstein
dominated were published in Voprosii Psijalogia or in
Psixoligisheski Jurnal in 1992 or 93, but my russian
is not so good for understand. Of course, I also know
that there is a book, writing for both of them "The
image of World" in which they approach its position,
but I never get it nor in russian nor in another
language.
Excuse my english
Armando