Re: translation issues

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 11:28:20 PDT

eva, mike, nate, all,

I usually send my email plain text w/o special formatting but after
observing Alfred's fairly elaborately formatted post containing the
wordsmyth items (w/o any complaints) I figured it would be OK to throw in an
indent to simplify reading a quoted passage. I'll revert to plain text from
here on out.

Paul H. Dillon