Re: translation issues

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 07:06:46 PDT

Victor,

Thanks. But if what you say is the case then it seems very odd to translate
the word as many have been suggesting, or at least it requires a radical
interpretation. I say this because the notion of an "object-related world"
could only be interpreted as a world that refers to itself.

Quite odd.

Paul H. Dillon