RE: translation issues

From: Armando Perez (armreyper@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 10:08:44 PDT

Nate: I think that we need to arrive to certain
negotiation with the term used by Leontiev. Por
innstance: Galperin, working on line with Leontiev
apply the conceppto interiorizations to the movement
from the external to the internal. First, manipulating
objetcs (physical), them working with external
language and finnally working with internal language.
This internal language in something that become
concentration of the whole process which is objectal,
practical at the very beginning. But for me, the
process of internaliation include the subjetc from the
very beginning (the payschologicas structures
indepentently of its comprexity) And the theortetical
change is so important that change the whole
conception. (Vygotsky Vs Leontiev?!) I really dont
know what nuclear from Vygotsky was Leontiev trying
to save.
Armando