Re: relational zoped

From: Yrjö Engestrm (yrjo.engestrom@helsinki.fi)
Date: Sun Oct 08 2000 - 07:16:24 PDT

Mike, I assume you might be referring to a recent paper by Cathrine Hasse? I
think she means simply that there is no fixed measure of development; the
contents and measures of development have to be negotiated and also the
'more experienced' will have to develop as they interact with the 'less
experienced'. If I recall correctly, she acknowledges you & Peg Griffin (the
early paper on ZoPED) as a predecessor of her notion.

Yrjo