MCA updated

From: Nate Schmolze (nate_schmolze@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 17:10:33 PDT

Everything is updated.

1) http://communication.ucsd.edu/MCA/
There is now a link to erlbaum electronic MCA Journal - cool stuff no more
crowded book shelves (closet in my house).

2) You can now find Mike in the descriptions - no picture though.

3) http://communication.ucsd.edu/MCA/Paper/leontev/index.html
Its all ready. Has all 5 chapters in HTML, PDF, and MIA css format. I also
included links to the Psychology and Marxism site, a 1977 chapter by Leontev
in Philosophy in the USSR, Problems of Dialectical Materialism - thanks to
Andy, and Zaporozhets and Markova (1980/1983) article titled "The
psychological foundations of preschool education" in PDF format.

The Zap and Markova is still "in process" and may be republished in the
future, so will only be available during the time frame of the discussion.
Thought it might be interesting in regards to how Leontev's ideas were
applied in early childhood. It should be seen as me just making a "few"
copies of the piece for those interested.

Nate

Nate Schmolze
http://members.home.net/schmolze1/
schmolze1@home.com