Re(2): RE: leontiev reading

From: Diane Hodges (dhodges@ceo.cudenver.edu)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 08:01:41 PDT

jan writes
>Diane, I think Mike and Nate went to great lengths to get a number of
>different people involved (including myself). Unfortunately my workload
>is
>such I can't do it before Xmas even though I was interested to. If it had
>been at a much later date I would have been delighted to take
>responsibility
>for a chapter. I'm grateful that others have been able to make the time,
>taking more responsibility for the amount of work involved. Jan
>
>Jan Derry

of _course_ they did, i have no problem. just the damn habit of noticing.
really. this is FINE.
great. i look forward to a stimulating discussion.
hm hm good. really. as only Foucault could have possible asked,
rhetorically, "what matters who speaks?"
what matters who has time? or opportunity? it matters not. so long as the
thing gets done.
right-o. really.
this is fine.
diane, thinking one day we ought to pick up something from Raymond
Williams who, whilst no russian, had some interesting things to write,
too.
but all is well - no crabbies intended, just me, as i say, being lippy.
nasty habit. working on it,
being polite and all.
politely recognizing the process, i remain
diane
                                        :point where everything listens.
and i slow down, learning how to
enter - implicate and unspoken (still) heart-of-the-world.

(Daphne Marlatt, "Coming to you")

diane celia hodges

 university of british columbia, centre for the study of curriculum and
instruction
 university of colorado, denver, school of education

Diane_Hodges@ceo.cudenver.edu