RE: Leontiev Discussion

From: Nate Schmolze (nate_schmolze@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 03:29:10 PDT

Ch. 5 is about 2 x as long as any of the other chapters. I think it would
be a great idea to have both Armando and Jim take CH 5. Maybe Jim can focus
on the 1st half 1.1 - 1.3 and Armando focus on the rest. Or any other way
Armando and Jim decde to split it up. Armando, if you can access pdf files
you can get it at http://members.home.net/vygotsky/leontev

Nate