Re: chat/sociocultural?

From: vera p john-steiner (vygotsky@unm.edu)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 20:56:42 PDT

Hi,
My collegue Michele Minnis and I are reviewing the recent book on AT
edited by Yrjo. In it, we hope to discuss some of the issues of
commonality and possible differences between AT and sociocultural (or
cultural historical) theory. It is a long review, and will probably be cut
by Human Development before it is published. If there is interest in
this review we might try to place it on the xmca web page sometimes
next month. (As we have never done it before we will be eager for
guidance.) It is a difficult undertaking but we have learned a lot in the
process of working on it.
Vera

Vera P. John-Steiner
Department of Linguistics