Re: Leontiev Discussion

From: Armando Perez (armreyper@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 15:27:22 PDT

Mike
I should like to organize discussion of chapter 5 (On
Personality). All my personal psychological thinking
is starting from this category as a psycghological
category (The most important one) If I have
comprehended Vygotsky for him this is also the most
important category for psychology. So that my offer.
OIn reviewing web pages, I noticed that chapter five
of Leontiev Activity, Consciousness and Personality is
absent. I dont know why?

Armando