Arne Raeithel chart?

From: Helena Worthen (hworthen@igc.org)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 19:55:31 PDT

I am looking for a page out of an article written by Arne Raeithel -- I've seen
the page on the web somewhere, so I'm hoping someone knows where I can find it
-- in which he arranges thirty or so people in a chart that shows the history
and legacies of sociocultural --CHAT -- activity theory et al.

Anyone who has seen this page will remember what I'm talking about. Does anyone
know where I can find it?

Thanks -- Helena

PS. I've been quiet on this list because, thanks to Paul and Jan Derry, I've
been reading Bakhurst.