possible September discussion paper?

From: Paul H.Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 19:55:55 PDT

Not too long ago Bruce suggested that Ilyenkov's "The Concept of the Ideal" might provide an interesting focus for discussion. I'm wondering if any others (e.g., Nate, Andy, Jan Derry , others? . . . ) would be interested in reading and commenting on it -- I think it provides a broad framework for discussing many central issues in Vygotskyan psych and AT. I do recognize that for some school is starting with its inevitable beginning of the semester congestions.

Any interest?

Paul H. Dillon