RE: some refs

From: Bruce Robinson (bruce.rob@btinternet.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 04:24:00 PDT

If this is the article that was in the Progress collection from the early
80s, I read it in the British Library in London. Due to their extortionate
photocopying charges and my inherent meanness ;), I don't have a full copy
of the text, but I can get one next time I'm in London, which will probably
be in September. At present my scanner is non-functioning, but I could make
another copy and send it on (or even better get the scanner working).

I think it would be a useful focus for discussion. FWIW, there were some
things in it that were unclear to me and others I think I would argue
about.

Bruce Robinson