multidimensional

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 17:07:06 PDT

There is a different tenor in my approach to Leontiev for two pretty
simple reasons.

1) It is a very difficult text. I spent about two years working on the
translation of his earlier book and gave up, although pehaps some of
that work entered the Progress edition. I simply couldn't understand
a lot of it. So the help of those who have studied it and believe they
DO understand it appeals to me-- especially since the people in question
have also been those to apply it in areas I know of.

2) It is a long text. We have not gotten through any book, even simple
ones, so it seems we need a good plan so that we don't disappoint ourselves.

mike