reading leontiev

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 22 2000 - 09:05:04 PDT

Nate-- I think it is important to coordinate the Leontiev reading
with our colleagues in Europe who are also interested and whose
collective expertise is quite extensive. Perhaps our Finnish colleagues
could let us know what works for then, since Yrjo indicated the
interest of the Developmental Work Lab on this topic. I believe
that there are folks at Birmingham who are also interested in
participation. The issue is to make the contacts quickly when
so many are away.
mike