Re: RE: please identify yourself!

From: Diane Hodges (dhodges@ceo.cudenver.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 13 2000 - 15:13:47 PDT

geoff writes:
>Well, since I think it was my message Diane was referring to I guess that
>must be me. I put it down to my English reserve. Don't stomp too hard as
>my
>back hurts enough already from taking out an old fireplace!

geoff, i'm a crabby bitch at times. that's all. sometimes i'm not. i was
having a crabby bitch day
and was thinking of no one in particular when i brayed like a tired old
mule.
really. forget about it.
diane

                                        :point where everything listens.
and i slow down, learning how to
enter - implicate and unspoken (still) heart-of-the-world.

(Daphne Marlatt, "Coming to you")

diane celia hodges

 university of british columbia, centre for the study of curriculum and
instruction
 university of colorado, denver, school of education

Diane_Hodges@ceo.cudenver.edu