20 cents, canadian

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Wed Aug 09 2000 - 09:15:25 PDT

I have been away for a few days and have to pay penance for my
absence, so I am still back on dancers/dances/oaks/swans and
progress.

I want to add my 20c canadian i brought home in my pocket to
Paul's comments on the multiciplity of units of analysis corresponding
to different objects/ives. Collaborative discussion among this
heterogeneous group joined by a fuzzy family relationship seems
like the mode of discourse most likely to produce emergent properties
that the participants could feel was progress, individually
and
collectively.
mike