RE: transactions

From: Nate Schmolze (nate_schmolze@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 03 2000 - 19:58:06 PDT

Thank you Alfred.

A very enjoyable read and again and, at least for me, brings up that unit of
anaysis problem again.

And the footnote puts it well in referring to Dewey,

"Psychologists would do well to study one of their best informed early
critics who had started his career as a professor of psychology and then
gone beyond."

Nate