Re: worms

From: Paul H. Dillon (illonph@pacbell.net)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 20:53:51 PDT

Eva,

This little example of autoregulation, ie Bill's statement concerning the
existence of the worm and provision of the sites for its remedy (which I
used immediately) provides an interesting example of an overlap between the
first and the third level of your interlinked activity system model for
xmca.

Paul H. Dillon