RE: worms

From: George Cunningham (gkc@louisville.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 25 2000 - 08:58:55 PDT

I have gotten some of the Kak files in my system, but not the ones in my
start menu. I followed the instruction at the Web site and got rid of what
I had. I also updated my virus protection software.

The important point is that I never opened any attachments as far as I can
recall. What I got was just from opening messages.

Of course there is no way for me to know who I got it from.

George K. Cunningham
University of Louisville