zpd conceptual work

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@lesley.edu)
Date: Sun Jun 18 2000 - 08:21:07 PDT

I'm looking forward to reading Jay's work on the much needed conceptual improvement to zpd. Personally and practically, I've been learning a lot from my students -- and one recent project, described by two students, appears on a web page at the following URL:

http://www.lesley.edu/faculty/wbarowy/rr/Making_a_Name.html

There are some *really neat* things happening in and among educational settings, if one takes the time to look with the right lens.

Bill Barowy, Associate Professor
Lesley College
29 Everett Street, Cambridge, MA 02138-2790
Phone: 617-349-8168 / Fax: 617-349-8169
http://www.lesley.edu/faculty/wbarowy/Barowy.html
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself
 and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]