Re: Oneness of dialectics

From: Eva Ekeblad (eva.ekeblad@goteborg.utfors.se)
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 02:55:27 PDT

At 02.21 -0400 0-06-17, Eugene Matusov scrobe:
> What do you think?

Oh, for one thing I think it is time for me to act the Cranky Charlady and
yell: "HEY! You guys! Learn to snip off the old postings at the end of your
messages!! You're cluttering the parlor!"

For another thing, I think I was thinking a little too long before getting
my fingers to the keyboard to say thankyou to Andy Blunden for unfolding a
bit of Hegel for my benefit. I found it very interesting, especially to
hear how Hegel himself was wary of employing triads as a panacea. I'm glad
the old man was that wise, and sorry that he was not powerful enough to
keep all his followers and all our dictionaries from being more
singleminded -- but who could be, as a single person... What kept me
thinking, Andy, was, of course, your return question.

At 09.14 +1000 0-06-15, Andy Blunden scrobe:
>I don't really understand what you mean by "system dynamical reasoning".

And for ineptitude and lack of time I'll just say I subscribe to what Jay
hath scribben in far more length and coherent detail than I ever could. For
those of you with tastes to the polemical side, you can hang me with Jay.

For a third thing, Eugene, I think it is time for me to dip into the past
of the list again, and re-envoke the electronic spirit of Arne Raeithel
from the past century. It is in times like these that I miss him the most.

Eva