Re: Hegel embodied? dialectics and ecologies

From: Bill Barowy (wbarowy@lesley.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 07:39:40 PDT

At 12:24 PM +0200 6/14/00, Eva Ekeblad wrote, wondering if a:

>reading of Hegel would show that dialectical modes of reasoning and system
>dynamical modes of reasoning are incompatible, or on the contrary, that
>they might be compatible.

That left me wondering if Yrjo's 1987 and subsequent work speaks to this issue?

Bill Barowy, Associate Professor
Lesley College
29 Everett Street, Cambridge, MA 02138-2790
Phone: 617-349-8168 / Fax: 617-349-8169
http://www.lesley.edu/faculty/wbarowy/Barowy.html
"One of life's quiet excitements is to stand somewhat apart from yourself
 and watch yourself softly become the author of something beautiful."
[Norman Maclean in "A river runs through it."]