the fall is now

From: Mike Cole (mcole@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 11:30:14 PDT

Meaning, on Friday we plan for the fall and for the next two years. We
are a hybridly funded group and equally hybrid in our local organizations.

My feeling, Olga, is that we need a practical organization for the
relatively immediate future. We have to have a way to distribute money,
hopefully for two years. How much goes to whom and who decides? What
mechanism do people want for answering those questions?

I like being half and half and do not feel dragged into evaluation,
just perplexed about how to do it as i have been for a long time. I like
the progress we are making on that score locally. What I need to know is
who will be participating and what resource I have (if any) to run
my site.

Concretely speaking.
mike