The paper

From: Rafał Dziurla (rad@amu.edu.pl)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 15:44:42 PST

Hi Mike,
I've send the paper to those who requested it but I've heard there is a
special way to make a paper public and I have nothing against it but I
have no idea how to do so.
Could you also give me the address to archives of the xmca list?
Answering your former list to me I think that our work should go not
only in researching the papers written by Vygotsky but we should aslo
think about the method of researching the evolution of concepts as well.
Vygotsky left some unclear remarks on that issue in his last papers, and
his predecessors left that problem practically untouched.

Greetings

Rafal