School-family activity systems

From: Phillip Capper (pcapper@actrix.gen.nz)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 08:06:20 PST

Hi,

Just after I posted my description of our schools project I
inadvertantly disappeared off xmca due to a sequence of IT problems I
won't bore you with. I have only just returned.

I understand that there have been a number of private and broadcast
messages asking me for more details about that project. I'll catch
up ont any readings through the archive, but in the meantime if
anyone has any specific questions they wish me to answer, please let
me know.

regards

Phillip Capper
Centre for Research on Work, Education and Business (WEB Research)
PO Box 2855
9th Floor 142 Featherston Street
Wellington
New Zealand