RE: Naciremas

From: Glick, Joseph (JGlick@gc.cuny.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 12:50:09 PST

Mike - my account is probably screwed up again - it seems when I try to post
nothing gets through. So if this doesn't post would you forward it for me. I
am trying to straighten this out but nothing seems to have worked.

Joe

Following in the tradition of Erewhon - which is sort of nowhere spelled
backwards - isn't naciremas south american spelled backwards?