Re: Tutchev in English... and the issue of identity

From: Kathryn_Alexander@sfu.ca
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 11:20:53 PST

Doris, I was aawy from my e-mail yesterday, but i read this this morning
in Vancouver B.C. Canada, and was absolutely transfixed as each layering
unfolded here.

What a beautiful, full and complex non-binary comparative essay on
self/soul - and extremely important to our students who are being
"trained" in the positive value of the 'autonomous individual" - all
else is seen as inferior or confused..

do you have a citation whre I can get hold of this gem.

kathryn Alexander