RE: digest form

From: Kim Cooney (KimCooney@bigpond.com)
Date: Sat Mar 04 2000 - 15:59:35 PST

I have had experience using a digest form and found it made me lose interest
in the group. The non digest form gives you more control eg. delete or read
the ones with particular subject headings, read one or two and read more
another day. When they are in a digest they are just one under the next
including all the text from previous messages. I found it messy.
Kim Cooney