[Fwd: Fwd: school shooting -- A message from Michael Moore]

From: Ken Goodman (kgoodman@u.arizona.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 02 2000 - 13:38:43 PST

This is from Michael Moore whose films about Flint Michigan showed a
side of America not often seen.
Ken Goodman

attached mail follows:

,
FYI, comments about the recent shooting and the schools in which it
occurred from Michael Moore, producer of the movie Roger & Me and the tv
show, TV Nation.
Gerry