Re: at least!

From: Paul Dillon (dillonph@northcoast.com)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 10:58:19 PST

xmca-folk,

In appreciation of the lively, creative process that happens on xmca, allow
me to say that it astounds me to think that my little question about: how
many concensed on the rules issue has morphed into a proposal for the
institutionalization (i.e., incorporation as rule for participating in xmca)
of a fascinating tertiary artifact that Eugene likes to play with. FAR
OUT!!!

All of it, including the voting, is a very neat historiette of the relation
between human purposes (as expressed in all the threads that led up to the
creation of the xmca voting page) and the institutionalization of rules. We
even had guerilleros throwing bombs in the streets while the voting was
going on. Really, too too far out.

Paul H. Dillon