Re: at least!

From: Judy Diamondstone (diamonju@rci.rutgers.edu)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2000 - 08:58:31 PST

At 04:47 PM 2/29/00 -0800, Mike wrote:

>Hi Yrjo!
>
>Last time I looked, the vote for "no rules" was pretty overwhelming. Don't
>blame a former citizen of the USSR for worrying about rules and voting,
>it comes with the territory! (so to speak).
>
>Eugene's proposal on the voting page, as i understand it, is the same as
>yours-- no need for rules.
>
>One g-r-e-a-t and unexpected result of the discussion was a message
>from Yrjo Engestrom! Now that is really a powerful message.
>
>:-)
>mike

There is another message here -- somewhere between the collective text,
which is either built or resisted by participants, and the performances of
individual participants building or resisting a collective text, THERE there
may be play.

Voting thumbs up for the voting booth,
with Thanks to that naughty Eugene,
Judy

Judith Diamondstone (732) 932-7496 Ext. 352
Graduate School of Education
10 Seminary Place
New Brunswick, NJ 08901-1183