Re: readings??

From: sazonova (sazon@kursknet.ru)
Date: Tue Feb 29 2000 - 21:47:51 PST

Dear Paul,

I am mostly interesred in the paper you write about ( Peter E. Jones MCA
article "The Embodied Mind"). It attracted my attention when it was first
announced as fotrhcoming. Can I read it anywhere on the web? I'm not
subscribed to the journal.
Thank you for drawing everybody's attention to the article.

Tatiana
----------
> От: Paul Dillon <dillonph@northcoast.com>
> Кому: XMCA <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
> Тема: readings??
> Дата: 29 февраля 2000 г. 8:19
>
> Interested xmca-folk,
>
> I do remember seeing Mary Bryson's suggestions for some readings and
haven't
> seen what was proposed for march. Tomorrow is leap day and then its
march.
> I think such readings would really be a great framework for various
> positions to come out more clearly, authentically.
>
> Alternatively, I just read
> and felt that it would make a natural progression following on Leigh
Star's