Grad school and women's experiences in academia

From: Eugene Matusov (ematusov@udel.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 26 2000 - 14:51:32 PST

Hi Sara and everybody--

Thanks a lot for sharing your experiences! Don't you think that grad school
has been designed having male grad students in mind? If so, do you (and
everybody else) have observations about specific policies/expectations that
has to be changed to accommodate diverse female grad students? My question
is not just "academic" since I advice grad students the majority of whom are
female. I'd appreciate your help and I wish you best,

Eugene